name color code guesses

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
gabriele
On Lightcycle Grid

name color code guesses

Post by gabriele »

Hey there i need a bit your help:

As you see at name typed "name color code guesses" and i want you guys gave me some cool name colors for me :)

When you need how it looks name then: '>>Laggy

Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(O)(o)>
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: name color code guesses

Post by epsy »

I'm not sure what your question is.

If you want your nickname in-game to be colored like this, then put '>>0x00ff00Laggy in your player settings.
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Post by LOVER$BOY »

epsy wrote:I'm not sure what your question is.

If you want your nickname in-game to be colored like this, then put '>>0x00ff00Laggy in your player settings.
Which is one point although the text string doesn't let you enter anything else after you reached 16 letter limit. Maybe I can work around it, I did allow multiple colored names in users so as long as their names aren't longer than 16 letters. That's only available in sty+ct+ap (+ap officially).
gabriele
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by gabriele »

No, I know how to do it but i want some nice colors at mine name not HOW TO MAKE MINE NAME WITH 2 COLORS. ;)

:pacman: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot:
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

gabriele wrote:No, I know how to do it but i want some nice colors at mine name not HOW TO MAKE MINE NAME WITH 2 COLORS. ;)

:pacman: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot:
So, we're supposed to tell you what colors you like together? Do you have colors in mind? If you don't know them off the top of your head, you can go check Google for a color pallet. Many interactive ones around to choose a wide variety of colors.

If you understand hex, then you will see there's three values. Red, green and blue. #RRGGBB These values range from 0 (00) to 255 (FF). Simply combine the colors to get what you want. For example, purple. A little more blue than red, or even equal depending on the shade you want. I would go mid-range for about #609. Maybe you want a bright purple? Just up the values some. #A0F or something like that.

Play around with it and find something you like. Just remember that going below '80' will cause the background to appear on older clients.
gabriele
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by gabriele »

Thank you Light :) That's all what i need