Enable user to play only when they login

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
ceoarck
On Lightcycle Grid

Enable user to play only when they login

Post by ceoarck »

Hello everyone,
I am trying to create a server of my own where i want that people should login to play and no non-logged in person can play like the server "happy fun time".PLUS What is a CVS Server ? because my test server is Armagetronad-Dedicated sty+ct+ap but it says 'Win CVS Server'
"All the things in life which came easily, have no value , to get the value , earn the things" - Anonymous
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Enable user to play only when they login

Post by AI-team »

Code: Select all

ACCESS_LEVEL_PLAY 15

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Usually "access_level_play 15" is used since 15 is the normal access level for logged-in users (not logged in have 20).
"Win CVS Server" is I think the general term for "alpha/beta version server that runs on windows", I don't know what the CVS means in that though.
By the way, there's a handy list of commands here, e.g if you want to mess with rubber stuff search for "rubber" on that list. It does not list the +ap commands though.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

vov wrote:CVS
Concurrent Versions System, the source control system we used before we switched to SVN (because CVS kind of sucks), which is what we used before we mostly switched to BZR (because our SVN host was down for months and we never wanted that to be a problem again). Even after we dumped it, CVS was a code for "experimental code" for a while and still is in the name of some of our settings samples.