Project Euler

Everything todo with programming goes HERE.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Project Euler

Post by Ratchet »

http://projecteuler.net/

This is a website that introduces you with programming complications; and using your Language of choice, you are expected to solve intricate programming problems.

I think for the average programmer this could be useful in many ways, helping you learn how to approach such problems.

What do you guys think about this? Personal opinions? I found this browsing a C++ tutorial.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
DaGarBBaGeMAN
Core Dumper

Re: Project Euler

Post by DaGarBBaGeMAN »

:)
Image -made by az95

Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

DaGarBBaGeMAN wrote::)
Just for future reference, this is a perfect example of a 'just a smiley' spam post. We don't know the poster, we don't know his mood or general attitude. What is he trying to tell us? That he likes Project Euler? That he thinks it is amusing? That the OP is amusing? It tells us nothing.

DaGarBBaGEMAN: post something more substantial and we'll gladly welcome you here. For the moment, I'll assume you're a spambot who will return to edit male enhancement pill spam into his post and put it on my watchlist.

There are some great problems in PE. Some are more tedious than clever. But either way, they're a good way to flex your coding nerd muscles if you already have a bit of a grasp on a programming language and algorithm design in general.
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

This is pretty cool stuff if you're looking for something to program.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn