Destiny

Anything About Anything...
F0RC3
Core Dumper

Re: Destiny

Post by F0RC3 »

The abyss and the bridge are still easy. I haven't tried deathsinger or crota yet, simply because I haven't cared enough to look for 3 more 32s.

I assume deathsinger is just as ridiculously easy as she normally is, and with a coordinated team Crota looks easy enough as well.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

F0RC3 wrote:The abyss and the bridge are still easy. I haven't tried deathsinger or crota yet, simply because I haven't cared enough to look for 3 more 32s.

I assume deathsinger is just as ridiculously easy as she normally is, and with a coordinated team Crota looks easy enough as well.
deathsinger should be easy as long as your team isn't a bunch of idiots, it's 1:40 before she starts her song now though, instead of 2:30 so you have to be quick, but like I said, good team = easy. My group makes me have to blow up both shriekers cause they're idiots and don't know how to be of use/not die as for crota, one of the worst kids I've ever raided with beat him on hard so it can't be that big of a deal.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
F0RC3
Core Dumper

Post by F0RC3 »

Magi wrote:
F0RC3 wrote:The abyss and the bridge are still easy. I haven't tried deathsinger or crota yet, simply because I haven't cared enough to look for 3 more 32s.

deathsinger should be easy as long as your team isn't a bunch of idiots, it's 1:40 before she starts her song now though, instead of 2:30 so you have to be quick, but like I said, good team = easy. My group makes me have to blow up both shriekers cause they're idiots and don't know how to be of use/not die as for crota, one of the worst kids I've ever raided with beat him on hard so it can't be that big of a deal.
Ya, I figured the deathsinger would be relatively easy. in my 3 man team we actually knocked out the shriekers and got to the deathsinger, but were only able to take out about 1/6 of her health. With 3 other people it should be stupid easy. We could always just cheese the deathsinger, but I don't want to. No cheese is the way for real men.

That being said, I saw a video where people were lagging on the crota fight and crota floated up and over the barrier and died from the fall. funny shit.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Had one run last night where we almost had Crota to enrage, but our Sword jumped the gun before we downed him for potentially the final time. Might I mention our sword was also very very drunk off moonshine

bye
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Got my 3rd to 32 today

bye
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

On PS4 now, still using the Suka420 PSN.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

I got bored like, 3 weeks ago..having almost every exotic and all 3 characters 32..meh. Maybe once House of Wolves comes out I'll gain interest again

bye
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

I hear ya man. I'm about to pick up Unity and Dying Light so I'll have a bit of variety.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Magi wrote:I got bored like, 3 weeks ago..having almost every exotic and all 3 characters 32..meh. Maybe once House of Wolves comes out I'll gain interest again
I have no idea how you guys managed this long, this game is so bad it's offensive. Only cool things are the gun-play and the classes
Boxed
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

https://twitter.com/TheDregQueen this made me lol, I don't think I'm buying HoW though

bye
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

Any thoughts on House of Wolves? I like it fairly well, a lot of new fun stuff to do. I especially enjoy Trials of Osiris
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Didn't feel like spending the 20 bucks to get it, games dead to me

bye
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

bye
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Finally moved on up to PS4 on Destiny and had a pretty solid game tonight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyJosS3ri4Y

>implying anyone cares

bye
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Magi wrote:Finally moved on up to PS4 on Destiny and had a pretty solid game tonight, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyJosS3ri4Y

>implying anyone cares
The only thing I learned from that video is holy shit I'm glad I got rid of that trash game forever ago.

I hate games where you can kill people without the reticle being over their body....
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean